Becoming a member of the Carpenter’s Crew is a convenient and painless way to support the critically important work of Boys Home of Virginia.
Your monthly gift, given automatically through electronic funds transfer from your bank account (the preferred method) or a credit or debit card, will allow you to provide the funds needed to provide assistance to our boys twelve months a year.
How does becoming a member of the Carpenter’s Crew program work?
It’s simple! You select a gift amount (minimum of $20) and arrange for an automatic monthly transfer of that amount from your bank account or via a credit or debit card to Boys Home of Virginia. For less than the cost of a pizza dinner for two, you can take a significant step once a month in providing for boys who need a little help along their life’s journey.
What happens after I join the Carpenter’s Crew?
- You will receive a thank you letter in the mail along with a free membership gift. NOTE: Only Carpenter’s Crew members are entitled to these Carpenter’s Crew specific items. Additional quantities of these items will be available for purchase by members after joining.
- Every January, you will receive an annual tax statement for income tax filing purposes.
- Periodically, you will receive special exclusive information from Boys Home generated specifically for Carpenter’s Crew members.
- Most importantly, you will be a stalwart on the front lines in the battle facing our young men every day, making it possible for Boys Home to concentrate more on mission issues (building young men) and less on budget issues.
- You can change your monthly donation amount, or even cancel your Carpenter’s Crew membership at any time. Simply call (434) 390-6953 and give us your instructions.
An opportunity that works for everyone and is easy on the budget.
Here is what donors have to say:
“I like to support the organizations I care about, but I can’t afford to write big checks. That’s why I want to join this new club that lets me give once a month through a bank transfer. It’s safe, convenient, trouble-free and I can easily budget for it. At the end of the year, I will have given more than I otherwise would have and I really like that because of everything that Boys Home has meant to my family. Thank you for standing up for these boys!”
George W., Richmond, VA
“I had never thought of giving automatically once a month, but I surely do prefer it. You sign up and everything is taken care of. I don’t have to do a thing, and I know I am helping so many boys out there. Every time I think about it I feel good. Also, I want to tell you that you can count on two nice gifts in our wills.”
Susan K., Roanoke, VA